The Tiger Years:

Lara's Chinese Odyssey: from Huaibei to Harbin, Harbin to Shenyang, Shenyang to HohHot, HohHot to the United States, the United States to Xi'an, and the adventures scattered in between...

Saturday 14 July 2012

China Bucket list

So you're probably wondering some of my choices other than work that brought me back to China. Here's a list of places and things I would like to do before I honestly feel I am content with my experience China: Cities: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Dandong, Chongqing, Qingdao, Lhasa, Urumqi, Kunming, Provinces: Tibet, Yunnan, and Hainan specific places/touristy items not in Xi'an: -take a boat down the Yangtze River from Shanghai to Chongqing, -Three Gorges dam (the largest dam that has been built), -Tiger Leaping Gorge: makes the Grand Canyon look miniscule, -spend a night camping out on the Great Wall, -Desert Camel excursion in Urumqi (mostly due to the Minority groups here), -go to some of the "national parks" in Yunnan, -boat ride along the North Korean boarder, Xi'an items: waterfalls, mountain villages, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, and some of the smaller temples. There are probably a few other things I just can't think of at the moment, but this is my major/primary working list. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment