The Tiger Years:

Lara's Chinese Odyssey: from Huaibei to Harbin, Harbin to Shenyang, Shenyang to HohHot, HohHot to the United States, the United States to Xi'an, and the adventures scattered in between...

Thursday 24 December 2009

Interview? And the name of the

So I got an email from Lea Walker today, the president of the organization that is placing me in China, in regards to Tony Jo, the director of Foreign Affairs at the unversity that is interested in me. The name of the university is Huaibei Normal Unversity and the school site can be found here:
Anyways, I talked to him breifly on Tuesday, as in maybe no more than 5 minutes, his skype account was low, we agreed to email. I had emaild Lea Walker, today, mainly because I hadn't heard from him by the time he said I would. I didn't have his email, but I had her make sure that he had the correct version of mine. In the mean time, she claims I had passed my interview. Huh? I had only pm;y talked to him for 3 minutes! Oh well. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment