The Tiger Years:

Lara's Chinese Odyssey: from Huaibei to Harbin, Harbin to Shenyang, Shenyang to HohHot, HohHot to the United States, the United States to Xi'an, and the adventures scattered in between...

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Plans for the Tiger Years blog

Now that I'm back in the states, and not going back to China within any near foreseeable future, many of you are probably wondering what I will do with the blog. There are still many things that I read while I was in China, about China, that I am going to at least formulate proper blog posts on, and there have been a lot of current events in China that are equally worthy of posts (hence the NY Times articles that I have been posting.) At the time being, I am currently looking into at least working for Chinese NGO's and China related businesses back in the states as well. So for the time being and the foreseeable future, I will continue the blog. If there is any discussion point that you would like to see addressed here, feel free to let me know either by commenting below, or by email, or sending me a facebook message.

No comments:

Post a Comment